Saturday, 9 April 2016

Further improvements

Today, Tyrell and I decided to improve our title sequence by incorporating all of the feedback we had previously received and, improving our title sequence. We have changed the font to a more simple yet sci-fi visual representation , but we kept the Dark Underground font for the end titles of the sequence. Furthermore, we decided to space out where the names would pop up throughout the sequence. Finally, we decided to incorporate the found footage, cam-corder feel to our updated Rebels scene is this was what was mentioned during our feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment